Italian Disney

John Kinkaid barberouge8 at hotmail.com
Sat May 31 22:36:47 CEST 2003

Hello all,

I'm not sure if this is the proper way to use this mail-list, but I have the
following question:
A few days ago, some friends of mine returned from a vacation in Italy, and
since they knew that I'm very interested in Disney comics, they brought some
italian comics with them.

Wow!!! These sure were the finest disney comics I -ever- saw! therefor, I
hope that there are some Italian friends on this list willing to help me to
get some more (a LOT, if possible...) of these books.

Anyone who can help me, please contact me privately.

Thanks VERY much in advance!!