Al Taliaferro, Floyd Gottfredson - Disney Legends

Myklebust,Are are.myklebust at f1101.aetat.no
Thu Nov 6 08:52:57 CET 2003

TIMO WROTE:

>http://news.awn.com/index.php3?ltype=top&newsitem_no=9411
>Finally... I thought they already were "Disney Legends" ... Sigh...
>How about Ub Iwerks?

Ub Iwerks received the "Disney Legends Award" from the Walt Disney Company
posthumous in 1989 (together with Walt Disney's "Nine Old Men").

Carl Barks was among those who received the Award in 1991.

- and finally Taliaferro and Gottfredson got their awards posthumous this
year (2003).

But I agree Timo, they have been "Disney Legends" for a long time!

After my opinion Paul Murry should be the next comic book artist in line
for the Award!

Best,
Are Myklebust