looking for a scan of the cover of "Donald & Daisy" #25

Marco Barlotti marcobar at ds.unifi.it
Mon Nov 10 00:30:15 CET 2003

I am trying to make an index of all the covers the Inducks credits to
Barks, illustrated with a small scan of each of them and listing the
Italian reprints or adaptations.
Thanks to Eta Beta's beautiful webpages
http://www.eega.net/covers/cv_usa.html
I am missing only ONE scan, and I am wondering whether any kind soul on
this mailing list has a copy of issue 25 of "Donald & Daisy". Its cover is
not even really drawn by Barks, says the Inducks, but rather by Kay Wright;
the general idea for that cover, however is credited to Barks, so for
completeness' sake I'd like to include it.

Should such a kind soul exist, could he please send that scan to
marco.barlotti at dmd.unifi.it   ?

Thank you!

     Marco

http://www.cce.unifi.it/~marcobar/Comics