SV: Valuable Duck-book found in margarine crate

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Wed Nov 12 15:02:54 CET 2003

Timo wrote:
> > Valuable Donald Duck book found in old
> > margarine crate:

Sigvald answered:
> Obiously that stupid journalist is wrong! The valuable items are magazines
> *not* books.

If anyone is wrong here, it's Timo, not the journalist. Throughout the entire
article, the "stupid" journalist doesn't mention books at all. It's "comic
books", which we know is correct. Anyone who bothered to click the link would
have seen that.

And I don't see why Timo writing "book" instead of "comic book" would make
him "stupid". That's a very, very normal typo, I think - at least a very
acceptable one. No need to call anyone stupid over that.

Olaf