Don's "last straw"

Mark Wright nicodemuslegend at cp.fuller.edu
Wed Nov 12 18:20:51 CET 2003

Don,

I wanted to express my sympathy after reading your last letter.  While
I join many others in my frustration at certain posters' continued
rudeness, I know that it can't have been an easy thing to come to the
decision you have.  Embarrased or not, it is never fun to have to tell
someone who you have been friendly with that you will have to cease
communication with that person.  I hope that things work out (for all
of us).

In a more positive vein, I got married a couple of months ago, and have
had great joy in sharing my collection of Rosa stories with my new
wife.  She has already enjoyed "The Black Knight" and "Guardians of the
Lost Library."

Tell Ann (under whom I had 8th grade Social Studies many years ago)
"hi" for me!

Mark Baker-Wright (formerly just "Mark Wright", but marriage has a way
of changing these things...)