Mickey Mouse 75th Anniversary -- special features

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Tue Nov 18 13:44:25 CET 2003

Hello everyone!

The server works now, so I was able to update Mice and Ducks to include my
MM Annviersary feature:
http://ob7.free.fr/mice_and_ducks/mndframe.html
As usual, please click on paperboy Donald to go to "The Daily War-Drum" and
find the link.

I haven't been able to complete/correct/enhance my collection of  Disney
characters smileys in time for this Anniversary; since I do have a few
Mickey-related smileys ready, I will try and find time to upload them
nonetheless (which implies preparing pages and directories); you can see one
of  them in "The Daily War-Drum".

I am sorry I could not do more, and will try to do better as soon as
possible.

All the best,

Olivier