Look who's here!

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Fri Nov 21 16:12:36 CET 2003

I suddenly understood that it was Ferioli we were talking about. I misread it
time after time, and thought Don Rosa's "Look who's here" was about Fecchi. Not
that I don't like HIS art - which is great - but I was having a hard time
understanding why there was so much fuzz around him.

But Ferioli? OH MY!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Ferioli one of the *great names* in the
history of Mickey? The artist who together with Byron Erickson brought Mickey
back to Gottfredson quality and made many readers love Mickey again? The number
one Mickey artist of the nineties and perhaps even the number one Mickey artist
since Paul Murry?

I can't say anything but WHEEEEEE!

Always great having living legends on the list!

Olaf the Blue