Fecchi's style

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Sat Nov 22 22:48:33 CET 2003

Quoting Cèsar Ferioli <cferioli at feriolistudio.e.telefonica.net>:

> Finally I'll say, although that's not important in the final drawing :-),
> that Massimo Fecchi is one of the best persons I've ever met, and I'm not
> extremely generous on this kind of sentences.

I *have* to ask... :-)

On page three of D 2002-266, part nine of "Mythos Island" drawn by Ferioli, a
very cute little dwarf or gnome or something is standing in the lower left
corner of the first frame, watching Gyro and Doc Static working on the machine.
The first thing I thought of when seeing this little fellow, was "wow, he looks
like Fecchi!" :-)

Just a hunch, and it could be triggered by that I short time before I read this
story saw a self-portrait of Fecchi, but... is there *anything* in it? Is this
cute little fellow inspired by Fecchi?

Olaf