More Money Bin model

Mats Rune Gullikstad marugu171 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 24 19:09:39 CET 2003

Hi all!

I need some help conserning my Money Bin model. As you may know, I painted
the dollar-sign on the front facade gold, but in my norwegian comics, the
sign is yellow. What's the colour of the sign in american comics? I've been
thinking about painting the sign dark grey (as the bin edges), but I'm not
sure.

I'm now finished with the 3. floor with the gem vaults, and I'm very pleased
with the result! For each room I've taken a fitting rectangular piece of
wood, glued tiny tiny plastic pearls on it, and painted the pearls in right
gem-colour.
Still remaining: Book cases and bullions!!

I also have a question about the blueprints. In the postroom on the 5. floor
- is it book cases standing against the walls? Or is it something else?

Finally, I want to say thanks for your positive response about the model! I
really appreciate it!

Kind regards,
Mats