A Questions obaut Gladstone Luck and very first story with him.

KUR ggk at wp.pl
Tue Nov 25 14:14:51 CET 2003

I have a tree Questions obaut Gladston Gander Luck :

As we oll now "Wintertime Wager" but without his Lucky gift and as far I now
his Luck first time aperd in the "Race to the South Seas" (I din't read this
story yet but I herd a lot obaut it). Anny wey here gous my Questions :

1) In "Race to the South Seas" did Gladstone were acting like he olwey's was
Lucky or it was somehow Introduckted?

2) In how many storys Gladstone aped betwen "Wintertime Wager" and "Race to
the South Seas"?

3) What was the very first Lucky thing theat hapend to Gladstone in Carl
Barks storys?

Yours
Maciek