Donald's first appearance

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Tue Nov 25 15:26:28 CET 2003

Hm... I notice that in INDUCKS (or COA?), at least _two_ stories are listed as
Donald's first appearance...

http://coa.inducks.org/coa/c1/story.php/0/U+MMA++3-B34//_

http://coa.inducks.org/coa/c1/story.php/0/QMS+1934-009

How can this be true? I guess that MMA is a question of doubt (whether it can
be counted as a story or not), but I'm still confused as I've always
thought "The wise little hen" was Donald's first appearance.

And as for U MMA 3-B34, I have never seen it. Is a scan of it available
anywhere? Was this really Donald's first appearance, meaning everything I've
heard about "The wise little hen" is wrong?

Olaf