Character voices

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Wed Oct 1 19:20:18 CEST 2003

For me, the voice of Donald is normal... to whisper when works in the vault,
for chat with HD&L, for talk himself worry for something...
The another guy from the cartoons, well I don't know... he isn't very human,
is a duck...

And scottish accent... sorry, not many accents in my mental Spanish dubbed
version.

FABIO