Secondary characters (Carl Barks Ludwig Von Drake story)

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Sun Oct 5 23:59:40 CEST 2003

CONTAINING SPOILER...

Quoting KUR <ggk at wp.pl>:
> Anny wey I never sen theat Barks one page story with Ludwig Von Drake.
> Sombody here now wat it was obaut? I only now theat Scrooge and Grandma
> Duck aperd in it. And taitel was "Flowers are Flowers"

Ludwig is looking out over Scrooge's garden, and asks Scrooge why it only has
vegetables, and no flowers. Scrooge hrmpfs, because flowers is just a
sentimental waste of time, which he has no place for in his garden (one can't
eat flowers). Grandma then calls Scrooge, and reminds him to pick her up for
the millionaire ball - and don't forget to bring a flower for her dress... Last
frame shows Scrooge and Grandma entering the ball - Grandma a little mad, as
she's wearing on her dress a cauliflower - Scrooge remembering her that flowers
are flowers.

Olaf the spoiler