Micky Mouse - 75th anniversary

Ari Seppi ari.seppi at iki.fi
Thu Oct 9 17:13:04 CEST 2003

Sigvald:
>However so far I have not seen any kind of Mickey anniversarybook,
>anniversarybooklet, anniversarymagazine or anything else published here in
>Norway by Egmont to celebrate this anniversary. Is the situation the same in
>other countries?

We just had one in Finland. It is a 290 paged soft cover book reprinting
stories from Mickey Mystery series. I *really* hope it sells well (though
am not having my hopes too up). Maybe then we'd get a book series
printing previously unpublished stories from that series.

--
Ari Seppi (ari.seppi at iki.fi)
http://www.iki.fi/mani/