Paperetta Yè Yè

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Tue Oct 14 01:28:36 CEST 2003

> Then, lets not forget Scrooge's *a-hem* "grand-daughter" Dickie Duck. :-)

Which leads onto another interesting question... Paperetta Yè Yè / Dickie Duck
is said to be Goldie's grand-daughter, isn't she? I assume that's something
that came out in her first story in 1966, which according to the INDUCKS never
has been published outside Italy.

As I'm interested in finding out more of this relationship (simply because I've
never read a single story connecting Paperetta to Goldie, and I'm dying to read
one!), can someone tell me if this story is scanned/fan-dubbed somewhere online?

Or at least give me a resyme of the story? I'm very interested in how this
character was introduced, and also in how her relationship to Goldie is
mentioned (after all, Goldie is not an everyday topic of conversation in
Duckburg).

Best,
Olaf the Blue,
terribly dizzy after reading his first manga, still trying to adjust his mind
back to reading Disney comics from left to right and forwards to backwards...