Super Donald/PK and your vote for (insert name here)!

Lars Jensen lpj at forfatter.dk
Tue Oct 14 13:22:16 CEST 2003

Olaf Solstrand wrote:

> I've always missed... what's their names again?... I'm not sure, but I
> think one of these men has the catchy name Inspector Creeper. I only
> know them as Inspektør Krøkke and Betjent Bollemo. The inspector and
> policeman always doing dirty tricks to get Chief O'Hara fired so that
> Creeper can take his job.

This doesn't ring a bell at all. Do you remember in which stories these
characters appeared?

> Enough about mice. Speaking ducks, I want to see more of Scrooge's
> brother Gedeone and cousin Douglas. Especially Gedeone.

Branca has just finished drawing the next chapter in the Douglas saga.
As for Gedeone, have you considered writing a story with him yourself?

> I also miss Moby Duck... but I guess he went to Vegas with Ludwig and
> Launchpad? (sigh)

Sadly, I have an ugly feeling Moby is providing the feathers for Ludwig
and Launchpad's costumes.

Lars