Disney Mangas again!

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Tue Oct 14 17:22:01 CEST 2003

Olaf:

"Disney has made manga? Sounds like a dream-come-true!"

As far as I know, yes!

I know they did with japanese artists:
- Monstes Inc;
-Witch;
-Kingdon of Hearts;

Witch and Kingdon are in print in Japan. Witch into the Asuka Magazine (a
shoujo - for girls -manga).

"Is this available anywhere? In English?"

I don't think so... :-(

I also know Egmont produced some Duck manga style comics...I've saw samples
of two here on DCML, and all are re-drawings of Barks comics.

"(by 'English', I mean 'English, not mirrored', as I guess much manga in
english, especially by big corporations like Disney, IS mirrored)"

I hate mirrored mangas...at least here in Brazil most of the manga titles
are NOT mirrored! :-)

Fernando!