Disney Superhero Comics/ Hong Kong Disney

Matthew Williams kingofduckburg at apptechnc.net
Wed Oct 15 03:05:11 CEST 2003

Hello and welcome to the list!  You're having the same problem that I had
when I joined the list a few weeks ago.  Your messages are being scrubbed
because you need to send your messages in plain text rather than rich, html
text.  I fixed this problem by going under "format" on my browser.  When I
had this problem, I didn't know what to do, and I was worried at first that
I wouldn't be able to participate in the group!  I apologize if this is
information that you already knew.

I'm interested that you were hooked by Hong Kong Disney comics!  It
interests me what a world-wide phenomena Disney comics are!  In what ways
would you say that Hong Kong Disney comics differ from American Disney
comics?

Matt A. Williams