DCML Digest, Vol 8, Issue 36

Arie Fachrisal cien2 at cbn.net.id
Sat Oct 18 19:43:39 CEST 2003

> > One tiny nitpick at last: I finally found a copy of the DD Extra
***snip***
> > something resembling a large banknote (appropiately coloured white
> > and pink). What was it? "Make big money"?

In the Indonesian version, the panel where the writing should be in is
totally blank. I noticed that when i first read it, but never figured out
what the gag was all about and thought it was just some "details of
advertisements".

Eta Beta (off-topic):
Yay, GON, i love that manga too :-D
Speaking of the word balloons criteria in comics, that reminds me of a
subject brought up in "Understanding Comics" by Scott Adams. The word
balloon criteria was mentioned too.

Keep On Quacking,
Arie Fachrisal