OK, Carl and Al

Lars Jensen lpj at forfatter.dk
Tue Oct 21 21:57:06 CEST 2003

I have a few questions somebody here on the DCML might know the answers
to:

1. When was Carl Buettner (co-creator of Li'l Bad Wolf) born? I have two
dates: 1903 and May 26th 1905.

2. Same question for Al Hubbard. Here I have the years 1913 and 1915.

3. When did Hubbard die? So far, I have the years 1984 and 1985.

4. I see the Italian character OK Quack hasn't been used much the last
ten years. Did he ever find his spaceship and return to his home planet
or is he (in theory) still searching for it?

Lars