How old is Donald?

Greg Wright calisota at austarnet.com.au
Thu Oct 23 09:32:26 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I think this is my inaugural post after many, many years of lurking.

>I've always thought of of him being around 40. But when I actually
think
>about it, he must be younger. He's single, dating  Daisy, of course,
but
>occassionally has an eye for other beautiful duck-ladies. He has mostly

>short termed jobs and acts pretty childishly and even aggressively.
>Sounds more like someone in their mid/late twenties.

I'm sorry to say, as someone staring 40 right in the face, this is a
pretty accurate description of me.

I've always seen the nephews as being around the 10 year old mark,
Scrooge as simply "old" and Donald as some Peter Pan character who never
seems as old as he actually is.

Greg