Money Bin model

Mats Rune Gullikstad marugu171 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 16:07:51 CET 2003

Hi everybody!

If someone's got a question about my model, you can send it to my email:
marugu171 at hotmail.com

Kriton:

I built the money hillocks out of thick cardboard. I started with one circle
cutted out of cardboard, and glued a smaller circle on top of it. Then I
continued to glue smaller circles on top of each other. When I was finished
with several hilloks, I filled the gaps with clay. When the clay was dry, I
could glue all the tiny coins on the hillocks. Finally, I painted alle the
coins gold.
(I hope you understand, my english is not very good!)

The bin is not 100% complete. I have to make the ladder in the vault, money
bags, signs and many book cases. And a lot of furnishing still remain!

Mats