Money Bin model! Wheee!

Madame Jennifer Inantaz madame82 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 03:28:15 CET 2003

I know many a person has failed in expressing great works of art through
words, be they made by Norman Rockwell, Carl Barks or da Vinci. I think I
have done just that, utterly and completely! :-p

The piece really "speaks" for itself.

To Mats:
If your mother/father ever wants you to get rid of your model, please
do...I'm sure some Disney duck museum would really enjoy having it! ;-P

And...do you plan to be an architect? Or was making this incredibly accurate
model just a whim?

Jennifer the infamous ~*OchaGirl*~