The Golden Helmet~

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Wed Oct 29 14:22:38 CET 2003

Quoting Madame Jennifer Inantaz <madame82 at hotmail.com>:
> I wanna help!!!

You sure did! Thank you very, very much!

> I question for you: have you heard any word on whether any of your stories
> will be printed English? 'Cause as I said before, I'd really like to read
> one of your stories!

I haven't heard any word on this - and most likely I never will. That's a
decision completely in Gemstone's hands, and I don't really see why they would
notify me about such trivial things (concidering they print twenty-something
stories each month, most of them with two different creators). I just hope that
if they WILL print my stories, they print them in U$ or WDCS, one of the issues
I actually buy every month, so I get to see it myself. (If you should happen to
spot my name in e.g. "Donald Duck and Friends", let me know so that I can buy
it!)

Olaf the Blue