Land Beneath the Ground / Cord's return

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Tue Sep 2 09:42:32 CEST 2003

DANIEL:

> P.S. Release Kriton! Sign the petition! Buy "Release Kriton!" shirts,
> so we buy some flowers to cheer him up in that moldy jail!

It's not that bad in here; after all, they're letting me keep the complete
Gottfredson edition that I brought from the future. By the time I've finished
reading it, I'll be out. The food is great, too; I'm beginning to develop a
taste for prunes.

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"Open minds are the best kind, but nature abhors a vacuum, so if you've got
  an open mind someone always tries to come along and put something in it."
-----