Gottfredson interviews?

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 9 17:25:11 CEST 2003

Olivier:
>Well, I'm sure you've already have the reference, but just in case (to
>complete it?):
>"The Man Who Drew the Mouse-- An Interview with Floyd Gottfredson by David
>R. Smith" (November 5, 1975);

Wow, impressive list you got there, Olivier! Many thanks!
I remembered that David Smiths interview right after I sent my query.

>was reprinted pp 51-54 of  "The Malcolm Willits Collection of  Mickey Mouse
>Paintings by Floyd Gottfredson", published by the Howard Lowery gallery
>(Burbank, Ca) for the 1993 Gottfredson paintings auctions.

Yes, I have that one, really great paintings! I wonder if Willits took any
photos during his 1968 interview?
And I have also most of those albums you mentioned, I just didn't remember
them containing those articles! Thanks for reminding me!
How about American version of huge volume of Io Topolino -book? I recall
seeing it long ago and it has Floyd's own introduction in it. Am I right?

Timo

^^''*''^^
Cartoonist - writer - donaldist -
Timo Ronkainen ---------------- -