Papersera

Paolo Castagno p.castagno at libero.it
Wed Sep 10 12:12:48 CEST 2003

Hi!

This is just to let you know that today is the first day of my
new website "Il Papersera" (Papersera, or The Chronicle, is the
Italian name of the newspaper owned by Uncle Scrooge where Donald
and Fethry work). It is only in Italian, at the moment, but I
hope to finish the English version within this year...

There are a lot of (IMHO) interesting things:
 Articles
 Cover scans
 Search engine that uses the I.N.D.U.C.K.S. data
 Forum
 Marketplace
 Newsletter
 Games (I'm curious to see who can score the maximum result..)
 And many other things...

I really hope you can enjoy it! Please feel free to register your
account in order to use the comics market and the games!

The url is

   http://www.papersera.net

So, please update your bookmarks pointing to the "old" Disney in
Italia (http://digilander.libero.it/inducks/) since it will be
soon removed.

And I also want to say a big "Thank You" to all the ones who
helped me with their support, for testing the website (maybe
there are still a few bugs...), for providing me with their
articles, and for let me know what they think about the
Papersera!

Thanks for your attention, and I'm waiting for you in Papersera's
new offices! ;-)

  - Paolo

http://www.papersera.net