July 2003 US Comics Sales/DDA #2 Question

ZeldasTriforce@aol.com ZeldasTriforce at aol.com
Wed Sep 10 21:38:55 CEST 2003

Hi everyone! Haven't been able to post to the list in a while.

I found the sales stats for US 320/WDC 635.

209. Uncle Scrooge #320   6,421

216. Walt Disney's Comics&Stories #635   6,025

274. Walt Disney's Comics&Stories #634   2,522

Kind of mixed news. On one hand, WDC is up from 4,000something that it was in
June. On another, US is down from 8,000something from June. DDA#1 didn't show
up in the top 300(though I'm not sure if it had been out long enough to have
a chance or not). Not sure what to conclude as far as progress for the overall
Disney line is.

<A HREF="http://www.icv2.com/articles/home/3312.html">http://www.icv2.com/articles/home/3312.html</A>

I'm not sure if it's been already mentioned/asked, but what stories will be
in DDA#2?

Derek Smith