Oops--CarmenG's blank message

CarmenG@aol.com CarmenG at aol.com
Fri Sep 12 02:21:49 CEST 2003

    Hello, and my apologies for the blank mailing a couple of days ago.
I have a one-year-old daughter who has perfectly wonderful toys, but her
favorite things to play with are the remote control and the computer keyboard. A
toy keyboard or a toy remote control will not satisfy. I'm afraid I was reading
my email with her in my lap one night & she must have clicked some buttons
that sent off a reply.
    So--I'm sorry. But--this blank message received more response than my
usual dull postings, so what does THAT say about me?!!

Carmen

By the way, Daniel, I think we corresponded privately a couple of years
ago...? I'm trying to remember....