DCML Digest, Vol 7, Issue 30

YMH@aol.com YMH at aol.com
Tue Sep 16 06:46:18 CEST 2003

If I may ask a question, then:

Why *do* you draw?

I happen to like your art very much (especially your drawings of Panchito in
THREE CABALLEROS RIDE AGAIN -- I always have preferred the glimmery Studio
eyes to the missing-pie-wedge Barks eyes), but I like your stories even more. And
presumably you can produce quality stories at a far more rapid rate than you
can produce art -- so why not write scripts for other artists to illustrate?
You would be happier because you wouldn't have to go through the tedious
process of illustration, anymore, and we fans would be happier because we would get
many more of your stories. :-)

-Yossi

In a message dated 9/13/2003 6:06:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,