Don Rosa's Kentucky interview~

Madame Jennifer Inantaz madame82 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 22 01:05:54 CEST 2003

Kai Saarto says:
>It seems that the cover page has some panels from the upcoming story: "A
>Letter from Home".

Me:
Oooh! I know! I saw that! *is happy* *dances*

But we English speaking people have to wait until the first 'Crusaders'
story is published here before 'A Letter from Home' is. *is sad now*

I liked the article very much!  o(^_^)o

To Mr..Rosa:

Did you do the scripting for TaleSpin the animated series? (I saw that in
the article)  I *adored* that show because it was so much more 'real' than
some of the other shows. Seeing the wonderful plots and character
interactions I shouldn't be surprised. Me and my friend Derwin sometimes
talk about the "good 'ol cartoons", when cartoons weren't made *just* for
financial gain.

OchaGirl~ Cheers