Evility (if that's even a word) plus : Glomgold the master of discuise and Soupy Slick the moust evil one

KUR ggk at wp.pl
Sat Sep 27 16:12:38 CEST 2003

> BUT it's hard to ignore how ruthless he is in "So Far and No
> Safari."  I'm particularly struck by the scene where he is disguised as a
> witch doctor and our heroes come to his aid.  He actually thinks, "My
> business is still to see that my kindly rescuer never gets to that mine
> auction."  Now that IS evil!

We maith sey Glomgold is a master of Discuise :-)
See olsow "The last Lord of Eldorado" and "The Son of the Sun" ;-)

But backing to "Evil" I think the moust Evil charecter (next to Glomgod) I
now is Soapy Slick. In the "King of Klodike" wen he was rithing letter to
Scrooge from his parent's and in one of the letter were bad new's from
Scrooge father obaut the't Scrooge mother had Deid and he make fun of it
>:-(  Even Beagle Boy's and Magica arent sow bad to laught at sombody
parents Died. Now that is very Evil!

Yours Maciek