Rosa's agenda

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Sat Apr 3 13:09:07 CEST 2004

DON ROSA to me, 03-04-2003

> So, no, I really don't follow those arguments and I have long ago
> decided that there's something else going on there, some unknown
> psychological agenda, that is beyond my ken.

A Disney comics reader is criticizing your work on an internet forum,
and you smell a "unknown psychological agenda"??? You must be kidding!

But don't try to isolate me as some kind of "rare individual"!

You sound as if people need to have some hidden motives, in order to
criticize your work and views. That's simply too much honor for a just
a few critical emails.

--- Daniël