Cable cars

Nat Chrenshaw natchrenshaw at yahoo.se
Mon Apr 5 19:46:53 CEST 2004

Kai Saarto wrote:
< If you mean the one taken in 1912, then Don has. Don's agents in
< Brazil
< and at least myself have been roaming around the internet for weeks in
< search of this. It seems that its not something that can be found
< directly via Google. I wonder if there is a movie that takes place
< during late 1950's that would feature the said stations? I've done some
< searching on this idea as well, but so far no banana.

Ok, if that picture didn't work, it makes everything a bit harder, BUT,
I am having a lot of fun searching for this stuff... but what kind of pictures?
Does it have to be from the specific years of the 40's or 50's?
What about this, kind of "official" website: http://www.bondinho.com.br/galeria.htm where it seems to be some old pictures (and the history of the cabel cars...)?
But I mean, if some people searched the internet for this, they should have found this website too, right?
But, what to look for?
If they had just shot Moonraker just a couple of years earlier...
At least I already know a lot more about Rio de Janeiro and Sugarloaf Mountain, than I did before... =)

Höstrusk och grå moln - köp en resa till solen på Yahoo! Resor