Jose and Panchito

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Mon Apr 12 12:18:57 CEST 2004

DANIEL NEYER, 03-04-2004:

> Rosa has rejuvenated Jose and Panchito

I think it could be 'The Three Caballeros' that Rosa rejuvenated.
(Donald, Jose, and Panchito as a trio.) But I'm not sure.

Jose and Panchito have been alive an well since (at least) the early
1980s, here in The Netherlands. As far as I know, Jose and Panchito
(or Donald) have never met each other in these stories.

Since approximately the early 1990s, a lot of Jose stories and
Panchito stories have been scripted by Frank Jonker.

This subject has been discussed here before. Does someone still know
the conclusions?

--- Daniël

"GROAN! Gasp! Alas! Alas! Oh, woe! Alas!"
(Which Barks story?) :-)