SV: Barks horror stories / Mad dentists

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Tue Apr 13 19:13:11 CEST 2004

Martin:

Daniël:

Nope. I don't remember such a story. I might have forgotten it if  it were a
gag-a-day (or a string thereof), but I don't think so.

There's the animated short "The Mad Doctor" (1933), in which Pluto is
kidnapped by one such insane character. Not a dentist, though:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1387&item=3808998793&
rd=1
http://www.bcdb.com/bcdb/detailed.cgi?film=5341
http://disneyshorts.toonzone.net/years/1933/maddoctor.html   (the summary
contains a huge spoiler from the very start)

Any other mad doctors/scientists in Barks / Gottfredson stories?

"Oh, "Blaggard Castle" of  course.
And "Ancient Persia".
Surely more.

Olivier