I'm Back Again!

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Thu Aug 5 15:35:51 CEST 2004

Hi Apostolis...

I did'nt find nothing official about Komix with images about the contents. I
am studying the various editions of "disney" comics.
Some link to recommend?

By the way... I don't buy football and another modern sports on the Olimpics
Game. They would keep on the originals from antique Greece. That's fun.

FABIO
bonvolu postu al longtom at oeste.com.ar