Christmas Parade

Gary Leach bangfish at cableone.net
Fri Aug 27 06:24:34 CEST 2004

Derek:

> A few questions for Gary: One, is Christmas Parade #2 going to be 80
> pages? I assume it is, but the preview doesn't say. And second, in
> Uncle Scrooge #333, on the inside front cover, the Romano Scarpa story
> is referred to as "Gone WIth The Winned." But on the story page
> itself, it is entitled "One With The Wind." Which title is the
> correct one?

Christmas Parade #2 will be 80 pages. As for the title of Scarpa's
story in US #333, I believe "Gone With the Winned" is the "right" title
- that is, the title that Gemstone meant it to have. (We don't always
use the titles that come with the stories.) It's possible there was a
miscommunication during production that led to the one that's on the
story page.

For those interested, Gemstone does not have an in-house database of
Disney stories. The nearest we have is a database of all stories
published in all Gladstone/Disney/Gladstone/Gemstone books, a stretch
that runs from 1985 to today.

Gary