Alfabeto [OT]

Søren Krarup Olesen sko at inducks.org
Mon Dec 13 18:47:03 CET 2004

OLAF + KAI:

I guess I owe all of you an apology by sending that picture to public
view here on DCML--I found it funny at first, but removed it again,
since it is (and was) completely off-topic.

The picture itself was a still life "setup" with alfabeto soup and a
("by chance") display of small pasta pieces (from brilliant De Cecco)
forming "DON ROSA". For some reason the combination of hot spicy soup
and eatable letters made me think of Don.

> Hm ... darn you, Søren, now you got me thinking of making Don Rosa
> anagrams. :-)

Heh! I guess one can think of plenty. 'nough said :-)

And Kai, the apparant amount of leeks is due to the fact, that I added
that vegetable just before serving the lot.

Bon appetit in your reading.

Søren