Brother Scrooge

Mark A. Semich mas at nic.nu
Mon Dec 13 23:07:40 CET 2004

>You think Scrooge would be a francmason? I can't imagine any image of him in
>the Temple with his brothers of the Lodge. But anyway, I just have that
>crazy idea... what you think about?

Speaking as a mason, my take on it is that I can't see Scrooge
joining a lodge either.  He doesn't seem to care about giving money
to charity causes, nor in helping people; he's not interested in
social dinners, nor in having "guy" friends to hang out with.

BUT

I can certainly see him hijacking the Declaration of Independence to
get the treasure map hidden on the back... ;-)

- M

bonvolu respondu liste.