Don Rosa FAQ

Maximilian Baumgart max.baumgart at web.de
Thu Dec 23 18:52:01 CET 2004

"KUR" <ggk at wp.pl> wrote:
> Why ther'a Don Rosa FAQ here :
> http://www.don-mcduck.de/specials/fanquestions.html

This isn’t exactly an FAQ, it was just a special on the two big german Don Rosa fansites (http://www.duckmania.de/ and http://www.don-mcduck.de/), for which he kindly answered some fan’s questions (thanks again :-)) we had collected from our visitors beforehand.
But as there are some frequently asked questions about Don and his work in our guestbook as well, we already considered writing such an FAQ. Maybe we’ll manage it next year and get it translated, too.

--
Nutze M2, Operas revolutionäres E-Mail-Programm:  http://www.opera.com/m2/