Daisy, AMJ and Gladstone (the proper version)

KUR ggk at wp.pl
Mon Dec 27 22:59:17 CET 2004

Lars Jensen :

> >Sure, why not? Perhaps Daisy's parents are unbearable snobs or
>>eccentrics, and Daisy prefers celebrating Christmas, Easter, New Year's
>>Eve, her birthday etc. with Donald and his friends and relatives.

 I now we talikg obaut the comics here but Actualy  there was a cartoon
showing Daisy parent's and Daisy father look  like som sort of a Wacky
Looney...

> In a number of stories, it has been shown that April, May and June have
>> crushes on Huey, Dewey and Louie, respectively. We've even seen them
>> going out on romantic dates. (The boys usually being embarrassed by
>> this.)

And to thing by the fact the alwes seem sow mature (moustly in Don Rosa
storys) the Boy's are still, ashamed/afraid of the girls ;-)

 [see "The Caballeros Ride Agian" ore "The Guardians Of The Lost Library"]

>>Now, imagine that somebody tells the Disney company that HDL and AMJ are
>>first cousins and are romantically involved. Michael Eisner already
>>killed off the original plot for "The Lion King 2" because of this.

Wow. I  never herd obaut this, sounds Interesting...

>>I see a huge likelihood that the girls will be killed off
>>on a permanent basis, just to avoid Disney being accused of promoting
>>incest.

 This remaind me a Quote from "Christmas Carol"... ;-)

> A girlfriend who
>actually likes him? Any meaningful emotional connection to another
>person? Apart from some very rare exceptions, the answer is no. And
>those exceptions are usually driven away by Gladstone's narcissistic
>>focus on himself. Fortunately for Gladstone, he is too focused on
>himself to notice...

Maby your rith. Moust girls, would feel for Gladstone, just to get some esey
money and a free car.

Ow, and since wee in "Gladsotne in Love" subject :

There is this Italian "A Gal For Gladstone" story
(http://coa.inducks.org/coa/c1/story.php/0/D+2003-014) by  Pat McGreal,
Massimo Fecchi, and Carol McGreal.

[Big Spoiler alter] :

In this fain story, Magica De Spell change in to a girl and Gladstone fell
love in here. She became his girl friend. Scrooge give Gladstone a job in
the Money Bin thinking, since he have a girl fiend he is more responsible.
Scrooge go somewhere, and Glastone was left in the Bin, clining the roof.
Magica (still as the girl) went inside to still the Dime.  Gladstone sow
Scrooge coming and fell from the roof. Magica have to chouse : save
Gladstone ore still the Dime. She chouse to save him.

On the last pages of the story we see Magica, looking sad in the window and
talking to here Raven.

Magica : "Ooww! What happening to me? What I had on may mind? I save this
Luckster instead what I want for years! But he was very comited and nice,
wasn't he?

And men wile, Gladstone is sitting next to a river, with de same sad look.

Gladstone : "(...) But I fell, I lost something. And even the Fortune can't
help me find it".

                                                                  ***

I  personally would love to see a Sequel to this story, ore another
Gladstone/Magica romance story.

In my opinion Magica and Gladsone would make a great couple.

What do you think?

Yous
Maciek Kur