ROB: Webfoot County sources

Rich Bellacera xephyr at cwnet.com
Sat Feb 7 04:12:09 CET 2004

Rob, you ask for source for "Webfoot County"?  It comes from our very
own DCML files:

http://stp.ling.uu.se/~starback/dcml/chars/egmont-ddu.html

DUCKBURG AREA (State of Calisota, Webfoot County)

http://stp.ling.uu.se/~starback/dcml/chars/egmont-mmu.html

MOUSETON AREA (State of Calisota, Webfoot County)

I know many value Carl Barks (and Don Rosa) as the "end-all" for all things
DUCK, but the Duck Universe, and even moreso, ALL THINGS DISNEY, are a
collabrative effort that has been years, decades in the making.  I think
our good friend David Gerstein has done an outstanding job compiling and
summarizing the data as made available through comics, and provides a
wonderous resource for anyone seeking a look into what has come before,
whether that be Carl Barks, Floyd Gottfredson or many others who have
taken pen and pencil to the task of chronicling the adventures of our
beloved characters.

Thanks,
Rich Bellacera
xephyr at cwnet.com