Question about years in italian story about Cornelius Coot

acsive@mail.mira.dk acsive at mail.mira.dk
Tue Feb 10 17:58:29 CET 2004

Hi all

At the moent I'm visitting my good friend Sigvald. We are researching on a lot
of different things. One thing is a research started by a question in the
fanzine of our danish donaldist society.
A guy had read the article about our society in the funish newspaper (they
covered our meeting in july). In the article the journalist had quoted Sigvald
wrong about the history of Duckburg. Overmore the guy mentions a story that
Sigvald hadn't read - I brought it here.
The danish version claims Cornelius Coot lived from 1672 to 1748. - the
norwegian version doesn't have any years mentioned. We wonder what the italian
version says? The code is I 1764 and you can find the story-info here on coa:
http://coa.inducks.org/coa/c1/story.php/0/I+TL+1764-B//_
So Italian friends, can you help us?