can any of our Italian friends translate this Barks money stair up a mountain story ending ?

H.W.Fluks@telecom.tno.nl H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl
Wed Feb 18 10:07:47 CET 2004

> http://dd50.inducks.org/xned1954.html#x1954b_nederlands
>
> As I don't understand neither Dutch nor Italian I don't
> understand this

There's also an English version of this page (and of all other pages on that website).
You get there by following the link "English text" on top of the page.
You then get to:

http://dd50.inducks.org/xeng1954.html#x1954_english

where I wrote:
"By the way, in the Italian panels we see exactly happening what Donald was telling in the dream version."

And this is what Paolo (who also gave me that Italian comic) has proven now. 8-)

--Harry.

Harry Fluks  --  TNO Telecom  --  Delft  --   Nederland
h.w.fluks at telecom.tno.nl   --   http://dd50.inducks.org
"Wie ben ik? Wat doe ik hier? Waar is mijn Roddelflop?"