Scrooge V.S. Bill Gates

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Wed Feb 18 17:23:01 CET 2004

> How do you guy's thing  : Whou have more money : Scrooge Mcduck o Bill
> Gates? :-)

Aw, cummon, is that even a question? :-)

Every time someone asks that question - who's richest of Scrooge and
someone in RL - I think of the Barks story where Donald starts wondering if
Scrooge really IS the richest man on earth, as he's heard of one who's
really, really rich. They go to his ranch, get a guided tour, Donald is
really impressed with everything, being sure "there's no way unca' Scrooge
can beat this"... and in the end Scrooge asks this other man:

"Very interesting, but do you know who _I_ am?"
"No...?"
"I'm the man who lend you the money to build all this."
"SCROOGE!"
"I see you've had a very good harvest, so maybe that means you're ready to
pay back the first payment?"