Roddelflop

H.W.Fluks@telecom.tno.nl H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl
Thu Feb 19 10:43:25 CET 2004

I wrote:

> "Wie ben ik? Wat doe ik hier? Waar is mijn Roddelflop?"

and people have been wondering what I mean there. In English, it's
"Who am I? What am I doing here? Where is my Roddelflop?".
Roddelflop is the name of a gossip magazine in Duckburg.
It's a quote from the story "Een geniale weddenschap", an excellent Dutch story by Kirsten de Graaf and Mau Heymans, which I hope Gemstone will be printing soon.

--Harry.

Harry Quickly  --  TNO Telecom  --  Digs  --   The Netherlands
h.w.fluks at telecom.tno.nl    --    http://dd50.inducks.org/xindexeng.html
"Look! A fact that's NOT in our Junior Woodchuck Guidebook and reservoir
of inexhaustible knowledge!"
(Huey in the library of Tralla-la)