DCML Digest, Vol 12, Issue 31

Gary Leach bangfish at comcast.net
Sat Feb 21 16:15:49 CET 2004

Don:

> Blum: Reading the quotes of his interviews, where he refers to
> Gladstone's
> editorial decisions as "we" did this or "we" did that, tends to give
> people
> the impression that he was in the Gladstone offices, privy to these
> editorial decisions as they took place.

Just so this is as clear as possible, Geoff Blum was on salary, and not
a freelancer. In that sense he is perhaps entitled to use the empirical
"we" when discussing Gladstone editorial decisions. It remains true,
though, that he toiled far from the Gladstone offices, and had no
direct input into Gladstone decisions.

on any occasion other than during the production of Mickey Mouse In
Color.