Some scan requests...

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Sun Feb 22 19:48:42 CET 2004

På Sun, 22 Feb 2004 11:32:36 -0600, skrev M. Mitchell Marmel
<marmelmm at vrx.net>:

> At 6:03 PM +0100 2/22/04, Olaf Solstrand wrote:
>
>> 3. Now it's getting a little more difficult. I wonder: Can anyone get me
>> some photos or drawings of British and French Navy Admiral uniforms?
>
> What era would you like?  Colonial, 19th century, WWI, WWII, modern?
>
> -MMM-

Well, they will appear in the present and not in flashbacks. So... modern.
Or... 1950es uniforms would do, as they're appearing along with a Brutopian
admiral - wearing a 1950es uniform. So perhaps it would look best if they
all had 1950es uniforms...

--
Olaf Solstrand