Paperinik

Jonathan H. Gray jongraywb at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 19:31:23 CET 2004

Sorry if this has already been answered - its taken me quite a while to get
to my emails due to work and personal stuff (I have a backlog of over
150...**sigh** ;__;).

>Well, in Dutch his name *is* Superdonald. Besides, in Duckburg and
>surroundings, no one would recognise secret identities, even if the people
>have quite unique marks like a sailor hat or a name like "Supergoof".

Out of curiosity - have any of the Italian Paperinik stories seen print in
America? I seem to recall ONE being printed in Disney Adventures way back
when, but I honestly dont remember if it was any good...

...or for that matter if it was even Italian, but I digress... :P

Jonathan H. Gray
Undergrad & Artist Of "Sonic The Hedgehog"
Sonic #134 (March), #138-#141

Comic Strips & Personal Portfolio -
http://diversions.toonzone.net/chipandwalter/jongraywb
The CKC Message Board -